Valleyfresh Global - COVID 19 Update
The Freshmax Group ( Freshmax Direct, DBM, Majestic Fruits and Valleyfresh Australia ) is actively following the COVID-19 situation and taking immediate and proactive steps to identify and manage risks to health and business operations. We remain committed to fulfilling our role in maintaining the supply of fruits and vegetables to the community during this difficult time.
To this end the Freshmax Group has introduced a range of measures to protect our staff and minimise the risk of business interruptions arising from COVID-19.
- Travel restrictions to minimize the spread of the virus.
- Geographical separation of functional groups and separating workers by changing shift rosters.
- visitor and contractor access to the workplace only for essential works which cannot be performed by virtual communication.
- Increased personal hygiene controls.
- Increased workplace cleaning and sanitisation.
- Reviewing our workplaces to identify contact surface reduction opportunities and social distancing by design opportunities.
- Information and training to improve personal hygiene behaviours.
- Business continuity plan review and revision having regard to information updates.
Freshmax has also appointed Ruth Knight to the position of Group Project Director to manage the Freshmax response to the COVID-19 situation. Ruth has 20 years of experience as a HSE professional and extensive experience in risk management and incident investigation, gained across a wide range of industries. She holds a Bachelor of Applied Science, Bachelor of Laws and Masters in WHS and will enable Freshmax to manage and respond to the developing situation.
Freshmax is providing all stakeholders with regular updates on our services to limit any disruption to supply chains, and we are happy to discuss and implement appropriate additional extra safety measures requested by our customers.
As the ongoing COVID-19 situation progresses, Freshmax management will be adjusting internal protocols to ensure employees, customers and other stakeholders are appropriately protected and our supply chains remain open. Please be assured Freshmax will keep all stakeholders informed as new developments occur and new protocols are introduced.
Thank you for your continued support through this time.
Thanks and Kind Regards
Group CEO | Freshmax Pty Ltd